Sunday, August 05, 2007

Yikes

Time is seriously flying by. Only two weeks until school starts. One more week of the current internship, then off to Florida. Yay Florida. When/how am I going to buy my books so that I can do my assignments for the first week of classes? Who knows. I already tried once, on Friday, based on a rumor that the bookstore was open until 6:00pm--turns out that's only true on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Can't do it any evenings this week (see below), and I'll be gone next week. Hmm.

I'm not sure how I feel about the weeks coming up. They are going to be quite busy. I have four (count 'em, four) law firm receptions this week at various locations around downtown--one each evening Monday through Thursday. I'm missing four the week I'm in Florida, and then I think I have four the week school starts. Then starts on campus interviewing for jobs next summer--plus a few more receptions. I am not used to this whole being wined and dined thing.

I had another productive weekend. My apartment is seriously cleaner now than it has been since I moved in, because I finally have everything all organized and put up. It only took a year. The last step was cleaning out the HUGE random storage closet I have right next to my front door that I basically had tossed a whole bunch of boxes and other junk in all year. Well, now that's done, plus everything has been windexed/vacuumed/dusted, so I feel pretty darn accomplished! Plus I got to hang out with friends, and I also got a little internship-work done too. It's a good feeling.

So, I've been putting off the whole pack for tomorrow and get ready for bed routine because I don't want the week to start...but I guess I'd better get a move on so I'm not completely sleep-deprived and miserable tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home