Sunday, July 29, 2007

Annoying!

Tonight, for the second time in a month, I got the hiccups while brushing my teeth. It's annoying because I brush my teeth right before getting in the bed, and having hiccups makes going to sleep a little difficult. These are the kind of hiccups that water and deep breaths don't seem to get rid of, either. Yuck! I wonder why teeth-brushing brings them on? Do I breathe differently when I'm brushing my teeth? Things to ponder...

I had a really good weekend. No one specific thing made it great, but feeling productive while also getting to do fun things with people I love is a good way to spend time.

Hmm, I feel like I'm just babbling. Well, I guess I'll go try and down one more glass of water in the attempt to get rid of these hiccups, then go to bed. Yay bed! Not so yay the fact that I'll be getting up to use the bathroom multiple times tonight because of all the water I'm drinking now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home