Sunday, July 08, 2007

Wow...new posts two days in a row!

Look, I'm being good and actually posting things when they come to mind! I don't know why as I'm kind of sleepy and probably should head to bed, but you know. I'm obviously going to do this anyway. So, a few things:

1. I don't know what I am thinking, but I'm going to see Harry Potter with a friend at 11:59 pm Tuesday night. That means I'll probably be back home around 3:00 am Wednesday morning. Here's hoping I don't fall asleep in court on Wednesday. But this will be a neat experience as this friend will be documenting the experience of dressed-up Harry Potter fans (ourselves not included--as we are NOT that crazy) for the Houston Chronicle. So we'll see what comes of that. I'm excited.

2. This morning before church, Melissa brought over Season 2 of 24 for me to watch. Last time I had my hands on a full season of 24 (over Christmas break), I watched all 24 episodes in a few days. I'm scared to start watching now, as it will prevent me from doing the things I need to be doing (cite-check is due in two weeks...what?), but am really excited at the same time.

3. I couldn't resist making this Simpsons avatar. Everyone else is doing it. I gave myself glasses because I didn't like any of the actual eye choices, and I should be getting new glasses at some point this month anyway. Yay, new glasses that don't slide constantly slide down my nose because they're broken! Anyway, make your own Simpsons avatar here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home