Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blogging, eyelash mites, and appellate briefs

Whoa. I was told yesterday that I hadn't updated my blog in a while, but I didn't realize it had been almost a month! Impressive. Time is going by incredibly fast this semester. Since the last update, I've had spring break, which was good...my next break that long probably won't occur until December, because I think my internships start as soon as school gets out and last until school starts up again in August. Craziness!

The reason I felt compelled to post was because I just read this article, about microscopic mites that live in human eyelash follicles. When you have an overabundance of them, they can cause dryness, red eyes, and itching. I didn't know such things existed. And sorry I decided to share. I just thought it was interesting.

I guess I also signed back on here because I need to be working on an appellate brief assignment and this provides a wonderful means for procrastination. But it's back to the grind I go. Booooooo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home