Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, all my grades did finally come in. One grade left a little to be desired, but I guess you can't have everything in life--everything was pretty good overall. So while I'm not ecstatic about my performance, I am happy about it.

I'm in the process of trying to figure out the summer. It's a little stressful--suffice it to say, I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I sent out a few packets of my cover letter/resume/transcript/writing sample on Monday. I'll post more on that when I know exactly what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll know everything for sure within the next week or so.

One day, Kelsey and I are going to become rich and famous when we invent the ideal study chair. This chair will be a recliner, but it will be adjustable and will include desk space for computers, books, etc. Kelsey even wants to include a page-turner, but I think that's a little much. So we do still have a few kinks to work out, but I think it's a good idea nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home