Monday, December 04, 2006

I have not been up to much lately. Mostly studying. Then procrastinating. And more studying. Then a little procrastination. Oh yeah, and studying. With a little more procrastination thrown in there as well. I cannot express how much I'm looking forward to Thursday, December 14th at about 1:30 pm. At that point I will be done!!!! For like a month!!! Hooray.

That's not to say that that month won't be busy. I'm taking a trip to San Marcos/San Antonio with Staci and Melissa right after finals. Then back to Houston for a couple of days, then off to Georgia for about a week. Then back to Houston, and I think Beth will be visiting. Then I'm heading to Waco to see Alicia for a few days, then back to Houston again. At that point, it'll pretty much be time for school to start again. And I've promised people that I will watch some previous seasons of 1) 24 and 2) The Office. And I need to squeeze a few doctor's appointments in there somewhere. And I want to read for fun. Hmm, I'm going to have to work this out carefully. But I think it's possible.

I enjoyed my quick trip to San Antonio this weekend. The Trinity Christmas concert was wonderful, as usual, and I enjoyed seeing (and staying up waaaay too late with) Beth and Anne and other San Antonio people. I was also pretty much able to forget about law school exams for a while. Which was a nice feeling.

Unfortunately, I am in a position right now where forgetting about law school exams would be bad. So. I s'pose I should end this round of procrastination (wow, I've eaten dinner, a snack, played the piano, and created this blog entry--impressive!) and get back to studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home