Monday, November 20, 2006

All right, already! I'm posting! :)

I had a good weekend. It did not involve very much work; maybe that's why it was a good weekend. First, Melissa and I helped celebrate Staci's birthday. Got to go out to lunch, give her presents, and eat a really yummy cake. I like birthdays :)

I also got to see Trinity people! Nine of us had lunch Sunday afternoon at Chuy's, complete with the green sauce to dip chips in. It was nice to see everyone.

And finally, I got a new phone. It's spiffy, in my opinion. And small. I'm enjoying my access to the world of text-messaging. The only problem I'm having with it so far is that sometimes the connection seems a little wonky when I'm talking to people, but I think I just discovered that if I don't grip the phone with my hand over the antenna when it's in use, it works better. Thanks for the phone and allowing me to stay on the family plan just a little while longer, Dad! That's one less bill for me to pay for the time being. I like not spending money I don't have. (Note the double negative in the previous sentence. I'm totally ready to be a lawyer now!)

It's supposed to get somewhat cold tonight, yay! There's a freeze warning in effect. I don't know why this makes me happy, other than the fact that it'll be a good excuse to wear my new sweatshirt, newly purchased from the Law School Bookstore. And maybe I'll even wear a hat that Grandmamom made. Because I have a strange fondness for hats when it is cold outside.

This week is only a two-day week leading up to Thanksgiving, probably also contributing to my happiness level. This is quite nice. I'm looking forward to the break, and to the holiday. But the reality of finals has pretty much set in at this point. Time to start studying, I suppose. Too bad I'm so talented at procrastinating...

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay I feel so famous being mentioned by name in one of your posts!!! How lame is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home