Monday, October 30, 2006

A disoriented entry:

I really enjoyed that extra hour this weekend. A lot. I think I got a lot more work done. Strange how much just one hour makes a difference. Yay.

You know you're a law school nerd when...you get annoyed about Microsoft Word not being consistent when it auto corrects state capitalization for you. And when you can spend a 2 hour break between classes getting nothing done b/c you're trying to figure out what a dissenting opinion means (and probably procrastinating in other ways too). And when you get made fun of in class for not giving a definition of "garnishment" straight out of Black's law dictionary. And when you'd rather work on ANYTHING other than your LARC memo.

A few mornings ago when I woke up, my top sheet and comforter were turned in the complete opposite direction than they were when I went to bed. How did I manage that?

We got out of one of my classes about 20 minutes early today. That made me overly happy.

I saw somebody take a drink out of a coke bottle recently, and it made me remember that when I was little, for the longest time, I didn't understand how to drink out of bottles like that. I'd try and get my mouth all the way around the opening to take a drink. It didn't work too well. I can't tell you exactly how old I was when I realized that it works better if you don't stick the whole thing in your mouth, but I can sort of remember the way I felt when I made the discovery. I thought it was brilliant. And suddenly, life just made a little more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home