Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hmm, this is one of those posts were I really have nothing to say. But I need to go do a little work before I eat dinner, and am putting off said work for as long as possible. So. I hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! I did--got to spend some time with family--and Mindy, before her birthday and before she heads to the UK this week--and Kelsey spent the night Sunday night. We watched 3 movies on Sunday and Monday. Oh yeah, and Kelsey and I invented some interesting variations of volleyball to play in the pool. That means I didn't do as much work as I probably should have, but that is okay. It's nice to have one last little mini-break before law school gets into complete, full swing. As Staci keeps saying, "It's only going to get worse from here on out..." The next day off is Thanksgiving. That's forever away!

Hmm, what else? I think it's kind of funny when I'm playing the piano and I know that my wrist is about to pop when I get to certain runs or chord progressions in the music.

Um...yeah, so I thought maybe the desire to procrastinate would encourage my muse and I'd come up with a super entertaining post. But that didn't happen so much. Oh well! I guess I'll go outline for a little while, and then I'll make me some dinner...and watch House. Hooray House :)

Oh, I know what else! The newest updates to facebook kind of scare me. I'm not sure how I feel about them yet.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home