Monday, August 28, 2006

Why I rock...

...I just set up Outlook on my desktop computer so that I can send/receive e-mail from both my Trinity and my U of H e-mail accounts. I also got it to receive e-mail on my G-mail account, but I can't get it to send anything. I may end up deleting that account anyway (just in Outlook, not the actual account), because the amount of junk mail that I receive there is incredible. We'll see.

I'll probably try and do the same with the laptop tomorrow at some point. Hopefully that goes well.

This makes for much more efficient procrastination when I'm checking e-mail. (Is this a good thing?)

Okay, perhaps this is something that I shouldn't get that excited about, but hey. I'm excited anyway. It's nice when random attempts to do something on the computer go well.

Pictures of the apartment will probably go up later tonight, when I'm tired of reading cases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home