Monday, July 24, 2006

Gah! Someone has been giving out the wrong cell phone number or something; I have gotten 5 calls tonight from people I don't know. And who expect me to be able to speak Spanish--I wish I could, but I can't. One more call from them and I'm turning the phone off. So there.

I have been a very bad person to know lately, because I have not been good at keeping in touch with people since I started working downtown for the summer. Fortunately, the end is in sight: my last day at work is August 4th. Hooray! I've been asked to stay longer, but I'm not. I must set up my apartment, which has been neglected rather badly. Knowing that the job is almost over makes it more bearable. Not that it's that bad--I'm just not very...Intellectually stimulated. I'm ready for law school to start, even though I know it's going to be a challenge :)

Speaking of law school--I have my schedule! Unfortunately, none of the Trinity people that I have talked to that are going to U of H Law are in my section. I must go buy books at some point. That's going to spend a lot of the money I was able to make this summer. But hey. At least I was able to make money this summer.

And I'm looking forward to good times coming up. A small gathering in my apartment on Thursday night, San Antonio this weekend,

All right, there are those "ID Withheld" people again. The phone goes off.

Anyway...and the job ending so I have time to think, and to get things done, mean that the couple of weeks before law school starts are going to be good ones. Yay.

This has been kind of a disoriented entry. But that's my life right now, pretty much. I hope everyone is doing well! Just becuase I haven't talked with you lately doesn't mean I don't love you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home