Thursday, May 11, 2006

The end is near--but so are more beginnings

Graduation is the day after tomorrow. When I was little, I used to think it was cool when I could think to myself, "Tomorrow, I can say 'Tomorrow is Christmas'" whenever something I was looking forward to was coming up. Well, right now, I can say: "Tomorrow, I can say 'Tomorrow is graduation.'" That's a crazy thought.

Yep, I was a weird child. Still am.

I turned in my last final on Tuesday, to the same professor that I took my first-ever college exam from. It was an interesting way to bring closure to the college experience. Now if only grades would be posted!

Looks like I'll be in Houston for the next three years. I went to Florida--stayed with my grandmother (Thanks again, Grandmamom! It was fun), and went down to Gainesville twice. I liked the Levin College of Law a lot, but I do not think that it is the place I should go when I can go to school in Texas tuition free. This summer, therefore, will be spent in Houston, finding a place to live and hopefully a job, so that I can, you know, eat, when school starts.

One day soon, I shall have to create a sappy, reflective post about my Trinity experience. It's been an amazing one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home