Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Picture posts: Anne's birthday

I decided to go ahead and post the pictures from various events slowly, so there will be fewer pictures per post. This will hopefully make it less confusing. This first post is going to include pictures from Anne's birthday, which happened on Friday, February 17 (with a fountain dunking the next Monday). We took her on a River Boat Ride and to dessert--and it was really cold that day! So we're all bundled up (and I'm modeling a hat Grandmamom made for me and a scarf Beth brought back for me from India). It was also still cold on fountain dunking day--so we only made Anne put her feet in. Aren't we nice?

Oh, and yes, importantly, the pictures used in this post were taken by Beth and Melanie.


Kaci, Anne, and Katie on the boat

Beth and me on the boat

Me sharing my scarf with Kaci, who didn't have one. We did this most of the ride!

The birthday girl and her birthday cookie

Now we're to Monday night. Anne's about to go in the fountain...

Now she's getting out

Some of the people that were there: Kaci, Anne, Katie, Beth, and me. (I love this picture!)

The rest of the dunkers: Lisa, Tina, Mindy, Rebecca, (Anne), and Melanie

Kaci giving Anne a ride back to the car

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home