Monday, January 30, 2006

The weekend

A couple of facts/observations derived from weekend experiences:

  • I’m not as bad at mini-golf as I thought. I am, however, still very bad at bowling.
  • Approaching 22 = getting old.
  • They are making clothes bigger and bigger. I just recently bought a smaller “size” jeans than I ever have before--(well, all right, since being big enough for the juniors/women’s departments) --and this isn’t because I’m getting smaller.
  • Socks are cool.
  • I still love Chick-fil-a.
  • Poker (especially the Texas Hold ’Em variant) is fun.
  • I don’t know whether I would rather have a horizontal nose or a vertical eye.
  • Saved by the Bell still rocks.
  • I like birthday cake ice cream.
  • I enjoyed the “senior girl’s choir” practice.
  • 10:30pm on a school night is too late to go to Kerbey Lane (in Austin) from San Antonio. Unless you’re wild and crazy like Anne and Beth.

*Edit*

  • I have two young cousins that are extremely cute, and give excellent news broadcasts.
  • My uncle and his website make me happy.
  • (This comes after a rather interesting and amusing converstaion with my grandmother) One should make sure that everyone knows why one is standing in the church parking lot with two strange young men and a big trailer before leaving the premises. Otherwise, there might be some interesting consequences :)

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Of course it did! Check out the latest addition to the post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home