Thursday, December 29, 2005

Update

A list of gadgets various family members have set up in the past few days:
  • Kelsey’s Zen MicroPhoto
  • Kelsey’s new/old digital camera (she got my parents’ old one)
  • Rebecca’s VCR/DVD Player
  • Rebecca’s stereo
  • Mom & Dad’s new digital camera
  • Mom & Dad’s VCR/DVD Recorder
  • Mom’s new indoor/outdoor thermometer
  • Dad’s new garden fountain
  • Grandma’s new printer
  • Grandma’s new stereo (identical to the one Rebecca got)

I think that’s pretty much it. It’s been an interesting few days getting all those together, though I will be the first to admit that I’ve been pretty lazy lately, and have not helped very much with setting these toys up.

I escaped the Christmas technological gift-giving relatively unscathed this year, and instead was given simple gifts like a couple of pieces of jewelry, clothes, bath soaps, kitchenware, miscellaneous toys (e.g. stuffed bear, Strawberry Shortcake bath toy, etc.) and money. Let's hear it for Christmas money.

For the most part, the next couple of days will be spent relaxing even more, then it's off to Oklahoma/Kansas to visit Chrissy, a friend from high school. I'll be back in San Antonio on January 8th, and my last semester at Trinity will be in full swing when classes start on the 11th. Yes, yes, it's amazing how time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home