Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Whew!

I have now applied to five law schools: the University of Texas, the University of Houston, Baylor, the University of Florida, and William and Mary. Each time I tweak my personal statement for that specific school, I convince myself that that is the school I should go to. This is not a good thing, since it does nothing for my ability to ultimately decide where I actually do want to end up. It doesn't matter at this point, however; first I have to actually be accepted at one or more of the places I have applied before I can go anywhere!

I may, depending on how panicked I am, still apply to a few more places before February 1st, which seems to be the standard deadline for law school applications. We'll see.

In other news, guess who (unexpectedly) made a 4.0 this semester? Come on, law schools, you know you want me!

And yay, I go home tomorrow for Christmas. It will be nice to go home and have a short break from the craziness that is life here in San Antonio.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Keri said...

We'll see, Grandmamom. I see from Uncle Michael's poll that that is the popular choice there as well. But, once again, they have to let me in first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home