Sunday, January 15, 2006

Foot Karma

Apparently, I have bad foot karma. Early last semester, I broke the pinkie toe on my left foot by (accidentally) running into one of Trinity's decorative brick garden walls--and that was the beginning of my problems. Since then, I have had no serious injuries involving my feet, but I often bang them into walls, chairs, tables, and even other people.

After much deliberation, it was decided that this must be due to the fact that I truly believed that a five pound bag of gummy bears I bought with meal plan money at the end of last spring semester smelled very much like feet. No one believed me initially, although Beth did have an epiphany in a study lounge one day that led her to agree with me--that's her story, though, and I won't go into any more here. But we now think that the gummy bear powers that be are exacting their revenge on me. Hopefully, they will soon be satiated, and there won't be any more dangerous foot injuries in the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home