Monday, March 27, 2006

Graduation


According to the Beaudrot family web page, there are a mere 47 days left until my graduation, and we will all look like Alicia in the above picture. Scary, huh? I am both ready to move on, and not ready at the same time. I guess it doesn't matter much, graduation day is going to come anyway.

The "countdown to commencement" graduation fair is on Wednesday and Thursday. Then Spring Family Weekend is this weekend. (Hey, Mom and Dad are actually coming to see me!). After that, the SSSA conference is over Easter weekend, and that's about when things get really crazy with the papers and presentations. Then comes a fairly easy couple of weeks for finals (and I think that's when I'm going to make a few visits to law schools so I can make a decision about where I'll be next year).

So that's me and my life! Nothing too exciting to report at this time. I hope everyone else is doing well :)

*Edit* I'm tall. Especially when I stand next to Katie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home