Monday, August 28, 2006

The apartment

Finally, after much anticipation on everyone's part, I'm sure--the long awaited apartment picture post. My apartment actually looks like this most of the time--with the exception of the area around my desk. As I'm sitting here right now, I have a binder and three books open and surrounding me, and I'm typing case briefs on the computer.

Oh, and for those of you with this sort of sensitivity: I know I have very little on the walls. I know I should remedy this. I need more artwork before I can know where to put what I currently have.


The kitchen

The living room/dining area

The bedroom

The study area (in the bedroom)

The bathroom

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, your apartment looks pretty and shiny and new. I like the bedroom. And yes, you definitely need wall hanging things. :) Uhh, I don't understand my law book. I don't think I'm supposed to understand it actually. Or, at least, not with the amount of effort I'm willing to put into it. Considering its 3 am and I still have a paper to write, the effort is minimal at best. C'est la vie. Yay procrastination + insomnia + other not fun things. LOL

~Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home