Monday, October 09, 2006

Law, and tea

Perhaps I'm a little strange, but this is the type of law I'm interested in: Va. Parents Trying to Unadopt Troubled Boy. How do we as a society balance the interests of a troubled and abused child with the rights of adoptive parents? Tough issues.

Anyway.

About to go to bed. Hooray bed. I did not have my customary cup of tea tonight--yes, I've recently taken to drinking a cup of tea very night before bed--so I'm interested to see if that affects sleep at all. Usually on the nights I have tea I sleep a little better, except that I have to get up for the bathroom a couple of times.

If anyone has a favorite type of hot tea they drink, let me know! I'm still very much in the experimental stage with this :) I'm looking forward to being able to drink a cup of hot tea on a cold night. Sounds very picturesque, doesn't it? However, I'm in Houston, and those "cold nights" are still likely over a month away.

1 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Keri said...

A quote from this post was used in a BlogHer entry. You can see it at this link: http://blogher.org/node/11375

 

Post a Comment

<< Home