Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A couple of things--

I can now post that my sister Rebecca, and her boyfriend (now fiancee) Ben are engaged! I'm not sure how I feel about this because I'm the older sister and I'm supposed to do these things first...but I guess it's too late for that. :) So, congratulations! And welcome to the family, Ben. It'll be fun to have you as a brother-in-law.

I'm taking a break from working on my torts "cheat sheet," which I'm finding to be somewhat of a ridiculous exercise. The professor has allowed us to bring one page front and back into the final, and we can put anything on that page that we want to. He said he doesn't care what's on there; and that in the past, people have brought in magnifying glasses to be able to see theirs. Well, I'm about to get to that point. I have no idea how I'm going to fit everything I want to! Size 2 font, maybe? Just kidding. Oh, and I have to say thanks to wonderful people who are willing to post previous years' work for the benefit of those of us having to go through this now...

I just grabbed a glass of V8 splash that I bought at the grocery store yesterday, and it's kind of funny because (Hi Mom and Grandamamom, I'm pretty sure you're not going to like this, so don't say I didn't warn you) I think whenever I drink juice high in Vitamin C and other vitamins, I can feel my body go ooohh! Actual healthy stuff with vitamins! And I drink it right down. This also happened recently when the LARC office served us breakfast tacos and orange juice after turning in our memos--I don't really like orange juice that much, but I finished that whole container 'cause something in me wanted it. But I try and eat multiple servings of fruit a day! And I get vegetables ... uh ... sometimes, too. Perhaps I should try and do a little better on the eating healthy front. Though that's not going to happen until after finals, probably.

All right, back to the torts cheat sheet. Fun times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home