Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hmmm.

I am tired of this studying thing. I'm going a little stir-crazy, I think.

This past summer, when I worked at a law firm as a file clerk, I got to a point pretty quickly where I couldn't stand to touch paper. At that point, I had to start wearing band-aids on my thumbs, and every few minutes I'd have to cover the rest of my fingers in that "sortkwik" fingertip moisturizer so I could keep doing my work. I really don't know what the deal with that was, but it was so bad that even when I wasn't at work, I had a hard time touching paper bags and cardboard. That wasn't good because I moved this summer...and several of my friends moved around as well. Moving often involves cardboard boxes.

Anyway, I got over it around the time school started and I wasn't having to handle paper as much. But the paper aversion has started to come back as I have been studying for finals. This involves turning pages in my textbooks, handling my (and other people's) outlines, etc. I'm starting to feel it in my thumbs...

I know, I'm weird. It's a good thing my last final is on Thursday. That's right, on Thursday, I will be DONE with my first semester of law school! And I will not touch any more paper. Except maybe some wrapping paper. We'll see :)

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Keri said...

Hmm, you might be onto something. Maybe I could use aluminum foil? Fabric? The paper aversion did get worse today. Yuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home